Five Levels of Preventative Maintenance
Redblue’s preventative maintenance program helps to prevent system failures and reduce downtime costs and hardships.
Redblue offers Five Levels of Preventative Maintenance, giving customers a fixed, budgeted cost that reduces, minimizes or totally eliminates (depending upon the plan) the risk of unexpected repair costs.
Five Service Levels of Preventative Maintenance:
1. Semi-Annual Major Cooling & Heating Inspections: Regular, scheduled maintenance based on manufacturers’ recommendations for equipment. Activities performed are intended to extend equipment life and assure proper operating condition and efficiency.
2. Add Two Mid-Season Operating Inspections: Each visit includes labor, travel, tool and material expenses required to visually test and inspect equipment to determine its operating condition and efficiency. A variety of tests are run to ensure proper equipment function and to identify and current or potential problems.
3. Add Service Labor Coverage: Includes on-site labor, travel labor, parts procurement labor (locating, ordering, expediting and transporting) and travel expenses required to repair or replace broken, worn and/or doubtful, maintainable parts.
4. Add Maintainable Parts Coverage: This coverage includes Redblue, Inc. purchasing and supplying maintainable components and/or parts for system failures. Contact Redblue for additional details and to find out what maintainable parts are included in this program.
5. Add Non-Maintainable Parts Coverage: This coverage includes Redblue, Inc. purchasing and supplying all non-maintainable parts for system failures. Contact Redblue for additional details and to find out what non-maintainable parts are included in this program.
The benefits of preventative maintenance over reactive repairs are numerous, starting with improved system reliability and efficiency, which reduces energy costs and headaches.
For more information about Redblue’s Five Steps to Preventative Maintenance, contact us today!